Wednesday, July 1, 2009

And so it begins! (for me...)




So the last couple days have been fairly crazy for me...

-Friday: Full day of work, then gig at Lucky Joe's staying up watching "Backdraft" until the ridiculous hours of the morning.

-Saturday: Many hours at American Furniture Warehouse picking out new furniture for new house.

-Sunday: Pouring (and consuming) beer at the Twentieth Annual Fort Collins Brewfest!

-Monday: Full day of work, then getting keys to new house, and packing everything up to move.

-Tuesday: Full day of work, then moving into new house!

-Wednesday: Last full day of work - making sure everything there is "good to go" status, then checking out new place to see the furniture delivered and all the work that my family did to help get things organized.


And this brings us up to the current minute - spending some time away from packing to write to all you folks :)

So now I've got laundry to do, ipod mix to download, camera to charge, packing to do, "The Darjeeling Limited" to watch, and some sleep to get...

And then I leave for the airport at 6:30 in the morning to fly to Newark! Yea, New Jersey! And after a couple hours there, I start my biking/beer experience in Belfast Northern Ireland!

Totally excited & I'll keep the posts coming!

wza out.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new house and getting everything together for your exit tomorrow morning. Safe travels and see you in Brussels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Have fun and be safe!! Don't forget to eat all sorts of delicious Irish candy and BLT's from gas stations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is so totally cool that you are all doing this.I can't wait to read about your travels and then to see your new house when you get back home. Safe travels to all and take lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It appears from your picture that you were able to get a more reasonable sized shoulder bag. I hope it serves you well. See you in Brussels!

    ReplyDelete