Saturday, July 25, 2009

Trying to find my way back through the fog to some sort of reality

Stumbling through the surreal experience that is international travel after 3 amazing weeks of having way too much fun has put me into a jet lagged stupor.

Tonight I'll spend the first night in my new house!

Right now I'm at work - not doing work, just using the internet to upload a slurry of pictures, since new house does not have internet yet - and I think I'll swing by Wilbur's on the way home, maybe see if I can find a Westmalle Tripel, or some other Belgian goodness to put the final cap on the trip as it were.

More posts to come when I'm more coherent, but for now I've got all my pics up on my Picasa page, so those of you who don't Facebook can check them out:

http://picasaweb.google.com/dwisbon/

No comments:

Post a Comment